3. Carnival Pride
We chose this cruise for our honeymoon. We loved the ship, the only complaint that I really have is the amount of seating that was available on the Serenity Deck. We thought it would be a quiet, peaceful area to relax during the day and it was a fight to get a chair unless you got there by 7 am to claim a chair. We had the best time in The Piano Bar, The Alchemy Bar and the Atrium bar. Specifically at the Piano Bar, the bartender MJ and Mike at the piano, Dejan and Inga at the Alchemy Bar. We discovered the piano bar on our second night after we went to the 88 Keys show, which was absolutely amazing, and we had a blast singing a long with Mike. We went back several times over the week we were at sea. Dejan and Inga were amazing and absolutely the most friendly bartenders I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. They were personable, and by Friday had our drinks already in the works as soon as we sat down as they discovered what our favorites were. I wish they were local!

Great ship!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Christina Sneyd

Christina Sneyd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8243
The cabin was great, perfect for our needs and we loved the balcony view. The crew that came in daily to clean was awesome and always did a fantastic job.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins