3. Scenic Spirit
As a past Scenic traveller this was on my bucket list. This lived up to my expectations, I was part of a land/cruise tour of Vietnam & Cambodia over 22 Nights, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) & Siem Reap. This included the 7N cruise. We were a land content group of only 11 (9 aussie,2 Kiwis) due to early tour, 33 on the cruise. Low numbers meant that we were treated as celebrities by the enthusiastic staff who could not do enough for us. We all became friends early on the tour. Beautiful food & open bar made waistlines expand but there was no complaints Special thanks to Cruise Director Sven (he was always there to welcome us back from shore excursions) & all the crew & staff for making it a memorable experience. My recommendation...easy...Do it if you never get to do another one.

Mekong River Cruise as part of Scenic Tour

Scenic Spirit Cruise Review by KarabarKid

Beautiful food & open bar made waistlines expand but there was no complaints

My recommendation...easy...Do it if you never get to do another one.
KarabarKid’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Spirit price drops

As a solo traveller, this was more than big enough for me. Big adjustable bed, functional bathroom, balcony, plenty of storage space & sitting area. Excellent.