3. Norwegian Breakaway
At first, didn't feel like I was going to enjoy this particular ship, but as the days went on. We had an awesome time. The food, activities, staff, entertainment was great. We had the opportunity to eat with some of the officers of the ship Frederick and Nicole and it was an great experience for my family and I. We will definitely try another Norwegian cruise ship. I enjoyed everything and cant wait to sail again. The restaurants were great. And you were able to order what ever you want and it was top notch service.. The food was rorally amazing and it was full course every time. We sat by the window while cruising and it was breath taking while eating our meal. Yhe had a menu for the kids roo and there food was good.. There were different themes each night and I love the songs they were singing. Washie washie...my kids hands hasnt ever been that clean ...lol

Great Experience

Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Cabin OB 5164
Nice size window and roomy for the 5 of us. The bathroom was very big and loves the fact U could take a shower or a bath.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins