3. Queen Elizabeth
Having cruised with Princess previously due to work commitments and a desire to cruise the Baltic we chose Cunard. Booked through Igloo cruises and will do so again, very helpful and good deal. Paid over 6 months with all trips included. Booked a balcony room and table for two in the main restaurant. So far so good. Embarkation was smooth and swift, staff helpful and friendly - We scored big time with the cabin. Due to the lines of the ship we had a balcony on the curve of the ships side giving us an extra third floor space of both the room and the balcony !! result. We didn't get our choice of dining table, but were aware that it was subject to availability so no big deal. We ate in the buffet at sea, and the dining room alongside. Best of both worlds.. Grub was of the standard expected. As i'm sure most passengers do, we smuggled a tot or 7 on board ! Just as well the bar prices were eye watering !! I'm used to cruise ship prices and the 15% but Cunard you are taking the micky................... Entertainment was brilliant, sorry cant remember their names but both piano playing comedians................Brilliantly funny. Also speakers on military music and astronomy equally as enthralling. The critic who mentioned the zimmer frame is an idiot. Haven't mentioned the ship itself - Dated, Rusty and in places dirty. Bit like the passengers. Would I sail again with Cunard ? Only if Princess weren't going were I wanted to go. Both my wife and I agreed the staff were a bit aloof - Just Saying !!

Baltic August 2019

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by Wiltshire UK

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Booked a balcony room and table for two in the main restaurant. So far so good.

Grub was of the standard expected.

Wiltshire UK’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 4052
Excellent being on the curve of the ships side gives you an extra third floor space
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins