3. Ruby Princess
Went with friends for my first cruise and first trip to Alaska. Being a novice to both - it was an incredible experience all the way around. The cruise staff were always friendly and helpful. Ship very clean. Food in dining areas was very good with varied selections. Ate dinner at buffet once - many selections. Drink prices were a respectable price range. They were not off the charts and inline with what I pay at home - pleasant surprise. Our cabin was immaculate. Constantly keeping our rooms in shape. Room service was so quick. Embarkment and disemarkment ran with ease. Entertainment was very good and diverse. Excellent shows by comedian Mike Wilson and piano/singer Liam. Dance lessons and Zumba. Trivia and Karaoke. And many many more options to keep you busy while on the ship. Excursion in Skagway was beautiful and well worth it. Excursion in Canada was the only negative part of the trip. We docked a bit late and therefore the bus trip was in the dark. Not sure how you're expected to tour and see things in the dark. Total waste of money and time. The woman running the trip was good - being dark wasn't her fault. They should have given us the option to back out and give us a refund. Extremely disappointing for our last night on the cruise. Given there was always attention to detaIl for every part of the cruise, I'm surpised this slipped through. Kudos to our steward, Jose; waiter, Stephen; bartender, Deepak; entertainment, Guido. I wish I could remember the names of all of them - ALL the staff were so good and made you feel like family. It's really tough to name a few. Thanks to Princess Cruises for giving me the opportunity of a lifetime. Alaska is amazing. Words can't define the beauty of the nature seen.

Alaska

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by rosemarysbaby

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Embarkment and disemarkment ran with ease.

Excursion in Skagway was beautiful and well worth it.

rosemarysbaby’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB B719
Very clean. Set up was perfect. Service extraordinary.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins