3. Celebrity Millennium
My husband and I previously cruised to Bermuda and Alaska, and had such a horrible experience the second time (on Norwegian) that we didn't do it again for 15 years. I'm glad we have it another shot, because the Celebrity Millennium was wonderful, especially post-revolution. We stayed in the Sky Suite and the service was impeccable. Ramir, our butler, Elvie, our stateroom attendant, and everyone at Luminae and the Retreat Lounges were always there with a smile. My child loved the Camp and begged to go there every chance he got. The nightly entertainment was okay, save for the one Russian acrobatic team which was really spectacular. The service at Luminae was amazing, and the good was very good but nothing memorable stuck out. We had our sommelier choose wines for us every night and he did a marvelous job. The Retreat Sundeck didn't get much use, since the weather was rather cool, but we did get great views of Hubbard Glacier without having to jockey for space. I would've like to see how the Sundeck and Lounge got used in the other cruises, because they were both fairly empty all the times we were there. I wasn't a big fan of desserts/sweets served in the MDR or Luminae, but surprised myself at Cafe Bacio because their stuff was great. This cruise is highly recommended.

You can't beat the service!

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by jlatels

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Sky Suite 2

This cruise is highly recommended.
jlatels’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

Sky Suite 2
Cabin S2 6119
The room itself was beautiful post-revolution. My only two complaints about it were that 1) the right side of the curtain came slightly off the top, which I was surprised to see after a renovation but it didn't affect the light in the room and only the aesthetics. 2) I thought that the showers had been replaced with glass doors but ours only had a curtain, no biggie. The design of the bathroom was slightly weird in that the bath products were behind the door instead of in the shower, and the toilet paper was under the sink so that you had to lean across to get toilet paper. No deal breakers but just things I didn't expect after a renovation.

The view was slightly obstructed by the lifeboats, but I think I preferred staying in between two floors of staterooms for the quite factor.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins