3. Pride of America
Pride of America ship was nice. Heard it was smaller than what my friends normally travel in but it was nice. Had two pools and bars on the outside deck areas aft and mid-ship. I love the fitness and spa (I worked out 5 out of the 7 days) Gym junkie. Cabin - I was on the 8th floor with partially obstructed view. Even though I couldn't see much, the cabin was big enough and the sun light was nice to have. Entertainment and Activities - LOTS of them. If you're bored, that's a personal problem. They have lots to do, you can't even make all of the activities. Loved it. I wish they had better music though. I think the White Hot party was the best. Lost of older folks so if you're in your 30's it was a bit of a drag for party time. But we made the best of it. Dinning - was amazing. Liberty was great quality food and experience. I also loved going to Cadilac ( this was delicious, the loaded fries, wings and burgers were delish!) Service - the staff is SUPERB! Didn't have anyone being rude. My cabin service lady was amazing, thank you Margaret! Ports and Shore excursions - amazing. Getting on and off at the ports was very smooth. NCL had everything there for us. Excursions were great, very well planned. Felt SUPRE safe!!! I traveled with 3 friends and their teenage daughters. The girls roamed around and had their own teen center and lots of activities to keep them busy. They did complain a bit about not enough teens or the person at the teen center being extremely strict. (they can definitely work on that) I would definitely go again!!!! yes!

My first cruise was the BOMB!

Pride of America Cruise Review by lovelybrenda80

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Obstructed Oceanview

I would definitely go again!!!! yes!
lovelybrenda80’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OK 8674
Cabin was good, bed comfortable. They have shampoo and body wash, lotiion for you. Cleaning service is Great!

Obstructed view so I couldn't see the outside much but got sunlight nevertheless.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins