3. Norwegian Bliss
This was my first civilian cruise and it was MAGNIFICENT! My wife and I had not been back to Alaska since the last century! Loads of changes in that time. The weather was perfect, 60 degrees F at night and 70s during the days. Rain at night only! Visibility was great during the daylight hours, except at sea. Glaciers had filled the bay with floating ice and the whales welcomed us to Alaskan waters. I cannot say enough about the crewmembers courtesy, politeness and efforts to make our voyage special. The excursions were outstanding and very much on time. Our schedule was only briefly interrupted once for a medical emergency where passenger safety was paramount. Although this was the busiest week of the season, the ship was not overcrowded and there was no real wait for anything, meals, drinks or boarding. We had an aft-facing balcony for this trip and it was worth every penny with those spectacular Alaskan views! We eagerly look forward to our next NCL voyage.

August 2019 Alaska on the BLISS

cowenpuppy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 13908
On this Alaskan cruise, this view is almost mandatory! The room was very comfortable, well appointed, clean and roomy enough for the two of us. The aft corridor was quiet to the extreme, but convenient to the aft elevators. There was no significant motion at all during this cruise, calm seas 100%, but we did feel minor vibrations when underway and 20 knots.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins