3. Harmony of the Seas
We went on this cruise for my brother's wedding. I was just on the Allure in Feb 2019 so I've experienced a large ship. But this time, it looked even more crowded, lines everywhere for everything. Line up to wash your hands for windjammer. The staff don't look happy at all. Copy pasted my review for Royal Caribbean: I really liked the friendliness of my wait staff on table 448 Erik and his assistant Jonabelle, they were both very approachable and excellent. On the first night, we were assigned to table 446 with Vincent, and he never smiled, just dumped menus on us, took our orders, grabbed the menus out of our hands, dumped the dishes on us, never asked if we wanted anything to drink, never asked if the food was ok, never asked us if we wanted coffee after meal. what kind of service is that?!! We're on a cruise, not at a fast food restaurant. if i ever get service like this back home, i would never go back to said restaurant. Needless to say, we switched tables the second night. windjammer's hours are RIDICULOUS!! you eat 5pm, finish a show, want to go up for some fruits, windjammer closed 8:45pm, 8pm no more fruits. no place to hang out with friends that has food past 8:45 except for Sorrento's or Park cafe and there's so much noise from poor live singing band. On the last night though, we found the Schooner's bar with good piano music and a good singing voice. Food was ok, I wouldn't go to a restaurant that serves this quality of food back home. Dessert was just sad, always the same desserts, again, I wouldn't pay for this quality of dessert back home. The warm chocolate cookie was good though but only served one night... The water slide staff were very pleasant and funny. Went to tour to visit Roatan, Honduras, it was good except they overbooked at last minute, everyone got on to the bus to realize there weren't enough seats, so we had to drive somewhere else to switch bus. This 39$ tour included the chocolate factory, it was interesting! Although my brother paid $25 booking with shore agencies. I didn't know Roatan is 2nd place to Australian for its coral reef. I would want to go back and do some snorkeling or learn scuba dive. Swam with Stingrays in Cozumel, it was very nice and the price was very decent $54. Photo package for two was $50USD, very reasonable compared to what they ask for Dolphins when I went two years ago. We also booked a kitchen tour with a special buffet, it was quite interesting to see behind the scenes of how the food is made. In resume, the main reason I enjoyed this vacation is because of the company I had in my family cruise party.

Too many ppl, small windjammer with ridiculously short hours

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Vicks929

We went on this cruise for my brother's wedding.

Copy pasted my review for Royal Caribbean:

The water slide staff were very pleasant and funny.

Vicks929’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

• Costa Maya
    We walked around briefly by the port and came back to enjoy the cruise amenities while others were off the ship.
    View All 2,524 Costa Maya Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Costa Maya Cruise Port Review
  • Stingray Swim
    It was a nice tour, we loved swimming with stingrays, highlight of the trip! The photo package was reasonable compared to Dolphins tour we did 2 years ago
    View All 42 Stingray Swim Reviews
  • Perfect Day at CocoCay
    Be cause of a medical emergency of a passenger on the ship, we had to go back to Port Canaveral, our arrival at Cococay was delayed for 3 hours. Although they extended the time stayed on the island, Gangway opened 11am and it felt like the entire ship was walking off the same time. Elevators were stuck because passengers were stuck in the hall, the line didn't seem to move, passengers including myself started complaining for the lack of air, I started getting a bit claustrophobic. But then once we got off the ship, I got to enjoy snorkeling, so many fish to see and gentle jelly fish that swims by you. Loved it!!!! Wish I could've stayed longer.
    View All 48 Perfect Day at CocoCay Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Perfect Day at CocoCay Cruise Port Review
  • Island Tour
    They overbooked at last minute and made us switch buses after everyone got on. (We drove to another bus). The tour was interesting, the beach they brought us to was very nice, too bad each stop was about 30 mins. My brother booked an island tour that included seeing the monkeys and sloths for much cheaper.
    View All 226 Island Tour Reviews