3. Grand Classica
I chose the cruise because it was inexpensive. After reading the reviews I was scared because of all the negative reviews this cruise had. So I purchased the concierge package for my husband and I. I must say it's worth every penny. We were escorted in and out of the ship, special dinner package, a massage, wine tasting (wow really good), and a few other perks. We received the royal treatment from everyone. The restaurants of choice were spectacular. Food was amazing, service was more than expected. I booked a scuba trip for my husband and i and unfortunatly there was a 4 people min. so the trip was cancelled. The excursion manager (very professional) came out and explained why it was cancelled ad funds were going to be returned back to the account. We got our money back three days later. The pool entertainment was lots of fun. The crew really knows how to get the crowd involved. I have no complaints but very good memories of this trip. I highly recommend this cruise with the concierge package. You will be treate like royalty.

I recommend it

Grand Classica Cruise Review by marelys

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
I chose the cruise because it was inexpensive.

BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
Thank you very much for sharing this great review of your recent stay On our ship. We thank you for your very kind words about our leisure team as they work tirelessly every day to entertain our guests during their stay among us, we will make sure to relay your praising comments to them and we are sure they will be happy to know their efforts have been appreciated. Last but not least, it fills us with pride that you could enjoy the gastronomical efforts of our chefs as we strive to satisfy the many culinary wishes of our guests offering the most delicious international and local dishes. Again we thank you for this very kind review of our ship and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
marelys’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Classica price drops

Good size cabin always clean