• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Toddies2
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Balcony

Had a great time cruising and visiting various ports around Japan and Busan South Korea. Had a slight change to itinerary courtesy of typhoon Krosa, but the captain made the right call. Safety of the ship, guests and crew must always be the first priority.

There was so much history and the Japanese people are such a friendly and courteous nation. My husband celebrated his 70th birthday in Yokohama and the Vivaldi Dining room staff sang him a modified version of happy birthday to you.

We enjoyed watching several activities on board, with one of my favourites being the Egg Drop Challenge. I came to the conclusion that the Japanese people are very inventive as only a couple of eggs broke. I also enjoyed the Marriage Match game which highlighted that the longer married couples were better at remembering their first kiss etc.

Balcony

Cabin B2

We had a balcony cabin on Caribe deck midship. It was a perfect location as we didn’t feel the movement when it got a bit rough. We were close to the dining restaurant and not too far from the Horizon buffet. It was great to be able to get out on our balcony on sea days and out of the air conditioning for awhile.

Find a Diamond Princess Cruise from $649