MSC Seaview Cruise Review

• Sail Date: Jul 2019
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Aurea Balcony Stateroom

Positive:

Everything was perfect. Embarking and disembarking was very smooth. I was expecting crowded places especially in restaurants where you can't find table. But nothing happened, there are always free tables. They always refill the food before finish. You can take the food with you in your cabin.free Drinking water all the time is available. Remember free fruit juices are only available in breakfast .

The show in theatre is amazing. You won't miss any show. You will see all people excited with show and no one leaves before the end.

The decoration is amazing and modern.

The shopping in the ship are not too much expensive. sometimes they make big sales.

They clean the cabin twice a day.

Nigative:

The worst thing in the ship you don't like it is elevators. You will wait longtime. I suggest to use stairs for those they don't have kids.

The elevators in the ship have different system. You have to choose which floor you want to go befor coming. It will shows in the screen which elevator you have to take otherwise you don't find any press inside the elevators.

Services charge will add during your stay. Sometimes they add something more like photos gallery although you don't ask for it.

One thing personally happened to me. I am telling that to warn others

Tow sunglasses was disappeared In my cabin. One for me and the other for my wife. I am sure we don't loose them somewhere else. And small amount of local money that I don't put it in safety box. I discovered about my money when I arrived home. I don't expect anyone interested of local money. So be careful with your stuff. I am very sad about my sunglasses. Both of them was a new. One of them worth 400$ (tiffany & co). One of them disappeared the second day of my stay. The other maybe fifth or sixth.

Alhawari's Full Rating Summary

Aurea Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B3 13044

The best place. I went to camp no stadium. What a wonderful trip

View All undefined undefined Reviews