3. Carnival Valor
So to first begin our room was not set up like we asked for. There was no menu for room service or pen to write down breakfast room service. No complementary water in our rooms either. The staff are not nearly as talkative or friendly as they were on the Victory! Internet did not work on my husbands phone that we paid for. The fun shops should be renamed dud shops. They had nothing no shot glasses or cool keepsakes, nor cool toys for kids. The children’s activities are done later in the evening during most kids nap times. The food was extremely bland my two year old loves pizza but hated the pizza on the ship. The cruise director Kevin was annoying he tried way to hard to be friendly and liked that it was annoying to hear him. There was no music ever on the lido deck no one was dancing. The play area for kids is completely unsafe and none of the toys were bolted down! Not the ship for me! If you go carnival stick with the ship you love!

High Hope Down the Drain

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by amberevans453

amberevans453’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Interior
Cabin 4C
Cabin was small and not set up the way we wanted, our house keeper was nice but the rooms are extremely dark and not particularly child safe!
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins