3. Norwegian Bliss
Cruising out of Seattle was amazing. Embarking was simple as we had our forms filled out before hand. Disembarking went smooth as well. The ship is huge 3 decks seemed to be dedicated to the elite of elites only. Our cabin balcony room was spacious and clean. Our steward was very friendly and helpful. The dining was very disappointing. We upgrade to a 3 dinner premium package all 3 restaurants the food was not good and sent back all 3 times. Entertainment on ship was lacking. The comedy club was good but need pre reservations to get into as well as the other 2 shows that were offered. Havana show was very disappointing no story line to it at all. Jersey Boys was good but the earlier show should of taken into consideration the children there the "F" word was used a lot. I can see that in the evening show. Activities were expensive. Seemed to be an upcharge for most ie: race track, Arcadia room/games, slide (never open the whole week).All extra charge to do. Ports were nice but a long long walk to get to them. And some of the excursions were way over priced for what they included. Surprised to see a cover charge to get into Margaritaville. And for what, the name? I was under the impression that people go on a cruise because it's all inclusive. Well it's not! There seemed to be a charge for a lot of things. Water $5. a bottle or $26 plus tax for a 6 pack of water. and soda pop extra charge? Crazy. What happened to the dressy night on the ship I packed all white for their all white night when I asked about it they said they cancelled it. Could of told me before I packed.

Meeting Wyland

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by apettay

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Alaska

apettay’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

We had a balcony on the starboard side. I found it very nicely decorated, good size and bathrooms were good size as well. I would stay in that room again
  Norwegian Bliss Deck Plans