3. Adventure of the Seas
We just came back from our first cruise ever and Adventure of the Seas met our expectations. We had the spacious balcony Stateroom deck 8. It is very convenient if we wanted to walk up 3 levels to deck 11 for the buffet- Windjammer or walk down 3 levels- deck 5 for the Royal Promenade. The ship is beautifully and well maintained. We ate at the Main Dining Room early every night and went up to the buffet later for deserts. We decided to have early dinner 5:30 pm so we could do any shows, activities at night. It worked out perfectly. The food at the Main dining room and the buffet is good. I am a picky eater but I always find something that I enjoyed. We didn’t buy the drink package because we don’t drink enough to justify the price. My husband had a beer and my son had a mock tail every dinner. With the onboard credit $100, I ended up paying $5 for the drink on this trip. The entertainment is good. We like the comedy shows and the ice show. We did one trivia at the Imperial Lounge one night about Superhero & Villains. It was fun. My son likes the rock climbing wall, Flowrider. We saw so many amazing sunset on this trip. The staffs were friendly and dedicated. We tipped them a little extra for our room attendant and the two waiters in the Main Dining room. We bought the Key program and it did enhanced our experience. We will absolutely pay extra for the Key program on our next cruise. We like our first cruise experience and plan to do another in 2021.

Great time for first time cruiser

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by CeciliaMarch

CeciliaMarch’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6B 8656
The cabin is nice with1 king bed and a sofa. It has a closet and a lot of drawers throughout the cabin so we could organize our stuff. We were so spoiled with the service. Our room attendant makes our bed every month, trash and towels twice a day. In the evening, he set up the pullout sofa into a full side bed for my teenage son.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins