3. Carnival Ecstasy
Do not book a cruise on this ship!!!! It smells of sewage !! Very disgusting !! Although the food and entertainment was decent it wasn't worth dealing with the awful smell thru out the boat. With so many travel options out there why spend your hard earned money on this ship... Also the crew were all very pleasant and always seemed to be working the ship looked tired and worn.. It was difficult to find a clean table in the buffet area.. Although we did see the clean up crew working constantly. Perhaps there was not enough staff.. Anyway beware ! I'm sorry my family and I ignored the negative reviews about this ship.. We just assumed you can't make everyone happy all the time.. But the reviews of the ship smelling of sewage was right on. When we contacted Carnival corporation about our awful experience aboard their smelly ship they couldn't have cared less.

The ship smells of sewage!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by Jcbl

• Sail Date: June 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
Do not book a cruise on this ship!!!!

It smells of sewage !! Very disgusting !!

Perhaps there was not enough staff..

Jcbl’s Full Rating Summary