3. Enchantment of the Seas
My wife and I went on the Enchantment out of Galveston with our adult children. Boarding in Galveston was extremely easy.Our sea passes were scanned and we were cleared to board. The room key/set sail cards were already in our cabins. Eventhough the ship is older it is well maintained and appears to have been updated recently. We all had inside cabins on deck 3. Our attendant was nice and we were happy with him. The cabins were quiet. My only complaint is that the room safe locked with the sea pass card not a pin code. That meant either my wife or I had to open the safe with the card that locked it. On other cruises we enjoy hanging out in the solarium. On this ship, the solarium is enclosed which means it is especially hot and humid. The entertainement was great especially the comedians. In terms of food service, The food in the Windjammer was typical and it did seem more crowded than the larger ships for breakfast and lunch. We never had difficulty finding a table for 5. The cafe in the Solarium always had a line, sometimes long. They seemed to run out of pizza quickly and there was usually a wait. Dining room food was typical. Our waiter was outstanding and went above and beyond! We did purchase an upgrade for surf and turf at a discount which was excellent. Speaking of extras, one annoying thing is the constant selling of extras by the head waiter. We are Diamond members and enjoyed the Diamond club and Happy hour. Overall it was a great cruise!

Enjoyable Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by smcroft

The entertainement was great especially the comedians.

We are Diamond members and enjoyed the Diamond club and Happy hour.

Overall it was a great cruise!
smcroft’s Full Rating Summary