3. Norwegian Sky
This was our first cruise. Brought my mom along. 3 in an oceanview stateroom was plenty roomy. Made sure to pack efficiently and brought hanging shelves for mine and hubby's clothes. Everyone on board the ship was so amazingly friendly! Always with a smile, always offering to help you out, etc. The only "complaint" would be that the buffet served the same food pretty much every day. Just wish there was a little bit more of a variety. The meals in the main dining rooms were great and the service was wonderful. Mom didn't care for something she ordered so they promptly got her a new meal. Another time we had ordered dessert, but I needed to get my mom back to the cabin quickly, so they packed it up and sent it back with my husband for us. Extra special touches!!! We truly loved it! So much so that I'm booking next year's cruise already! You've got loyal customers, Norwegian!

Time of our lives

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by partyladyc

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window

We truly loved it! So much so that I'm booking next year's cruise already!

You've got loyal customers, Norwegian!
partyladyc’s Full Rating Summary