3. Carnival Vista
This was the fourth cruise out of Galveston for my husband and me. We’ve always cruised Carnival and had great experiences until this time. Overall, I was grateful to be on vacation and a bad cruise is still better than no cruise, but the Vista had many disappointing moments. The sky ride was broken. The steam rooms and special hot tub were broken in the upgraded spa area. Our Carnival excursions were run poorly or started 30 minutes late...which had never happened on my prior cruises. The theater was like a conference room. The performers were talented, but the music in the shows seemed off. I really feel like I didn’t get a good value for my money in several instances. On a positive note, the service and food all over the ship was excellent! The lines for anything were never too long. The other passengers all seemed really nice.

Disappointing

ATXCruiser2712’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Cloud 9 Spa Balcony
Cabin 8S 12214
The cabin was great, but spa balconies on deck 12 don’t have any cover. I didn’t realize that when I booked this room.
Spa & Sports Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins