3. Norwegian Bliss
I have cruised with Norwegian 9 times now and have never had a bad experience until now. The food was cold, the wait staff forgot some of the order and when we spoke to the supervisor we were not welcomed back. When we went to the Italian restaurant we were told we could not gift our coupons to my parents which wasn't a problem at cagney's but we could gift what was left of our dining package at guest services, but when I went to guest services to do so I was called a liar and told he wasn't going to waste his time to call and check. Half of our party had their show times changed and the other half did not so we were separated. I will never go on this ship again and may never go with Norwegian again. On a good note the ports of call were absolutely amazing and our room steward was the best one yet.

Terrible customer service

Kahli’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 110822
The room was very clean and anything we needed we recieved from our room steward.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins