3. Avalon Vista
I eat Gluten Free for medical reasons and the Chef and his entire staff were very accommodating. This was very appreciated and I had a great dining experience. The dinner menu was marked with all the available gluten free items along with separate choices if these weren't to my liking. I had no trouble choosing from the menu each night. Breakfast and lunch offered enough choices that were gluten free. Most soups were gluten free. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive at all times. The afternoon tea had gluten free options available if I wanted any. We all enjoyed the cocktail hour before the next day briefing and dinner. The briefing for the next day was very helpful for helping us decide what excursions we wanted to particpate in. We felt the excursions gave us a great variety of site seeing for each country. I would definately choose this cruise line again in the future for another vacation.

Special Diets & Excursions