3. Norwegian Dawn
It was great that we departed from NYC, where we lived. The disembarking went smoothly and the view of the city from the ship was great. The crew gave us a great first time experience. We booked the meal package and it was well worth it. The dinning crew were very professional and friendly. The food was excellent. The buffet and complementary food was good as well. My wife and 18 year old daughter loved the SPA. My workout was going up and down the stairs throughout the trip:)!. The Housekeeping crew ensure that the cabin was clean and very friendly. The entrainment was excellent with a cruise director that never went to sleep. He started every morning with dance lessons, made announcements, hosted the various shows throughout the day and the shows and parties every night. We loved Richard and his crew. The ports and shore excursions were the best!

Fantastic First Cruise

astone32’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 11012
The mini-suite with balcony was great for my wife, 18 year old daughter and I. We spend many relaxing time on the balcony enjoying the great weather and view.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins