3. Harmony of the Seas
We were supposed to sail to Cuba on the Majesty this same week. When the Cuba stop got canceled, we looked at options and found a great deal on a Grand Suite for this sailing. Since the GS for 7 nights cost less than $400 more pp than the booking we had on the Majesty for 5 nights, we jumped on it. The ship is large. We certainly did not experience all that it has to offer. I did go to the fitness most mornings; it was very nice and I never had an issue finding a selection of equipment to use, even on sea days. We had the drink package and managed to try out most of the bars, at least once. My only "complaint" was the heavy pours. I had to specifically tell the bar tenders to put less alcohol in my drinks. They routinely put a double shot in all mixed drinks-a single shot is plenty for me! Others may find that a positive. We had breakfast in the Vitality Cafe twice, before working out. It was a very good, light breakfast. We also had lunch in the Park Cafe one day-very good, at Mini-Bites one afternoon-less good but not terrible and Sorenttos. The pizza was much better than expected. I really liked it, although I like most anything that i don't have to cook. We also went to the MDR for lunch one day. It was good, but it was very crowded and the atmosphere was hectic. We ate the other meals in the Coastal Kitchen. The food was fabulous. We ate breakfast there five mornings. The french toast and the waffles were excellent. We had lunch there twice and both times, it was really good. Dinners were excellent every night! We saw Grease-very good, The Fine Line-a little odd, but we enjoyed it and both ice shows. My favorite show was I-Skate, but I enjoyed them all. Other than that, we generally just sat on the deck or in the suite lounge and watched people and read. A big advantage of the suite lounge and deck is that we really got to know some of our fellow passengers, which I really enjoyed. With one or two exceptions, everyone was warm and friendly. The conceirges, Jeremias and Mohammed were fabulous, as was the CK manager, Ace and our waiter, Laurence. The pools were exceptionally crowded. We never really went near them, but could see the crowds. Other than that, we did not have any issue with crowds, perhaps because we only took the elevator once the entire week. We might have found the crowds more intrusive had we not had access to the suite areas. They were wonderfully serene. I had only two minor complaints: one the cruise director, Dennis, was somewhat offensive. The other was that they made me get off the ship when the week was over!

Very relaxing trip-wonderful ship

Southern latitudes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 7260
The cabin was very spacious, with a large balcony but we spent very little time there. The true value of the cabin were the perks that come with a sky class suite:reserved seats, the sun deck and CK.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins