3. Norwegian Escape
Had a great time at the Norwegian Escape . Everything went well and smoothly. The service, the staff, the restaurants, the food and the entertainment was all over the top. A lot of activities to do. There are plenty of dining options to choose from; even the complimentary restaurants are great with a variety of delicious food. The staff always welcoming and willing to accommodate your needs. Despite the number of alternative venues on Escape, the Garden Cafe which is the buffet, can be quite crowded during peak breakfast and lunch hours. Nevertheless the variety of food was always good. We didn’t take any excursions but we did visit Horseshoe Bay which is a must, the beach is absolutely beautiful and traveling to and from was very easy , safe and cheap, only $14 round trip. Overall my husband and I had a great time and a positive experience. I highly recommend cruising with Norwegian.

Amazing Time

Mgarcia534’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 15218
Clean, not too big but overall comfortable
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins