3. Norwegian Bliss
I have researched everything i could get my hands on for several years about an alaskan cruise. i finally decided on the fabulous norwegian bliss!!! this was a perfect trip from start to finish. i can’t say enough about this ship and our experience. we purchased the specialty dining and drink package and wouldn’t go any other way now. we also had a balcony room which is a must for alaska. if you like to be wined and dined, this is your ship. the food, drinks, accommodations....everything was perfect!!! this was our 7th cruise and best one yet!!! my husband is ready to book another trip on the bliss or the encore. thank you norwegian for making this a trip of a lifetime!!! we booked our specialty dining and shows before we left. however, you can still put your name on a list at the restaurants and get in because we did!!!

BEYOND PERFECT!!!

Dbwise1267’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC 13746
Cabin was PERFECT!!! We had plenty of room to move around and enjoy our day in Glacier Bay. The Balcony is the only way to go on an Alaskan Cruise.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins