3. Norwegian Breakaway
For starters this was my first cruise and my wife's 4th, and not to mention it was our honeymoon. From the beginning the pool and hot tub was full with college aged people, which was not a huge problem until I actually wanted to spend at least 30 mins with my wife . We never got the chance in 7 days. Second, we purchased the drink package but at any of the outdoor serving areas I was passed over by the staff for the 1/2 clothed women in their swimming attire. The service was very slow at some restaurants and took up to 30 mins to receive one drink. We spent a lot of our savings to have a nice Norwegian cruise (my first & last with this cruise line) . Last, the ports were OK but not very accommodating at a few ports. We eventually found a "adults only" section that we soon found out were overtaken by teens or younger. I'd have to rate this trip low but the one on one with my new bride was priceless.

This was certainly a cruise for college students

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by lnambrose