3. Carnival Liberty
We got this cruise 2 days before it left and got the last room on the ship. We got #7335 which is listed as a handicap room and it is. The doors are on the side and both doors are 36" wide and the bathroom is very large. I didn't bring my mobility scooter because we were not sure the size of the room doors. There was enough room inside to put the scooter and access to a charging port. The crew is very helpful but I do not believe there are enough on the boat. It was like finding a salesperson in Lowes. We had many guests that were very rude and loud in the halls at all hours and no one helped. The battery in our door lock failed and it took 25 minutes to get someone there to replace it. Guy's Burger Bar is a new addition and they were very good burgers and fries. The pizza was not real tasty. The dining room food was good but in very small portions. We had 5 small shrimp in our appetizer the first two nights, and the last night we had larger shrimp, but only 3. The day in Bahamas was not great. Rain, the port walkways did not drain and were flooded, the tour bus was really small and cramped for me. The day at the private island was washed out by noon because of a major rain storm and everyone got soaked coming back to the ship. We enjoyed ourselves because we do not rely on any else entertaining us. We did our thing and the trip overall was good.

I don't believe the level of passenger satisfaction is as high.

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by Jack Skellington

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior
Jack Skellington’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Interior
Cabin 4D 7335
36" doors make it accessible for a scooter or wheelchair. Still pretty tight inside. Bathroom was nice and large.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins