3. Norwegian Bliss
My wife picked this cruise based on reviews from Cruise Critic and the awesome deal being offered by Norwegian at the time. The Bliss is an unbelievable beautiful, clean and well run ship. Don’t cheat yourself out of a great time by going with something smaller or less expensive! We’ve been on several cruises with different cruise lines but this is the first one with Norwegian and the first time we bought the drink & dining packages. All I can say is going forward, it’s the only way to go! If you like entertainment, you’ll be pleased....The Jersey Boys & Liverpool Beatles were two shows you wouldn’t won’t to miss. They had other shows but we didn’t have time to see them. I would recommend booking your cruise early and taking full advantage of the specialty dining packages. The food & service was as good or better than any “land based” restaurants.

Amazing Alaska Journey!!

pwise10643’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF 13746
Excellent balcony cabin on the starboard side. Loved the views except for when we actually ported on the starboard side.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins