3. Navigator of the Seas
My family and I were looking for a quick getaway before school started back up again. We mainly chose this cruise because we wanted to see the newly renovated CocoCay and it did not disappoint. The ship was spotless, had plenty of staff, tons of places to sit and hang out. Our inside stateroom had a virtual balcony that we loved. We were expecting a small picture of an ocean view, not the full size live video feed. It was awesome!! If you are bored on this ship you are not looking hard enough because there are so many hints to do and see. Our dining room experience was awesome, we loved our waiters Rodrigo and Tomas and the food did not disappoint. I think I went to El Loco Fresh on the pool deck probably around 10 times throughout the 4 day cruise. The food was amazing and depending on how hungry you were you could get a snack or a meal. They advertised the Perfect Day at CocoCay a LOT but it lived up to the hype. The thrill park was tons of fun and the pool was refreshing. There were waiters everywhere and bathrooms and food were plentiful. I have been an avid NCL cruiser in the past but this Royal Caribbean cruise was a welcome change and I am looking forward to many more of them in the future. I can’t recommend this ship enough!

Now a Royal Caribbean Cruiser!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Czenas

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Virtual Balcony
Czenas’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Interior with Virtual Balcony
Cabin 4U 9595
Loved the virtual balcony. Awesome the be able to see where you are even though you are in an inside cabin.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins