3. Norwegian Epic
I wanted to write this review as its scared me to death reading all the bad reviews about this boat before, but looking deeper i realised that most bad reviews are made from Americans, and probably an older cliental. We are an english family with kids of 6 and 15, we loved this ship, we didnt want the holiday to end, my kids had the holiday of a lifetime, which is the reason i wanted to go, mostly for them. Ok it can get a bit noisy around the pool, but this boat is geared up for families, the kids were entertained so much, and my and my wife found time to relax, food fantastic, everywhere, we never went to specialty restaurants, just couldnt see the point, Manhattan and taste were superb, rooms brilliant, i thought all the shows were good, little tip, don’t bother with the magic show, it was really bad. Gym, awesome, we did a lot of the classes too Staff, all really good I would say 40% of us were brits, 40% Americans and the rest a mix of Europe and middle east So for anyone thats been reading the bad reviews, relax, my 3rd cruise all with different ships and i felt this one was great, i would go back

Review from a English family

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Toplanza

Gym, awesome, we did a lot of the classes too

Staff, all really good