• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Costa Favolosa Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Excursion assistant manager very rude

Review for Costa Favolosa to the Baltic Sea
Constanta
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin:

The restaurant staff very professional and well trained. Out cabine room was superficial clean every day lots of dust and the bedsheets not changed for the entire week. The excursion staff lack of knowledge and very rude not happy to offer any excursions in English unless is just downtown were we can go by ourselves. We we looking forward to have a nice hiking and engage with nature but NOT POSSIBLE NOT POSSIBLE. When we book the excursion there was nowhere mentioned that they don’t have a English guide available not the necessary number of people needed so the tour can be offer. The excursion assistant manager poor poor quality of service and very disrespectful. I wasn’t expected to have such a unprofessional staff.They absolutely were so rude that I will never try a cruise with this company and I will let everyone know about my terrible experience on the ship. It almost felt that staff were angry when speaking to them in English. They don’t have the urge to offer quality service as you seen been advertised.

10 Helpful Votes