• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

SiliconCruiser
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Interior

After a horrid experience on the Island Princess, leaving me inclined to seek other carriers, this Baltic cruise on the Regal restored confidence that Princess can indeed deliver a quality experience when they want to. I can only think that much of the positive experience that a passenger receives is the product of effective management by the ship's officers. In this case, I would be led to believe that it comes from the captain and works it's way down the proverbial food chain.

I think we ran into the captain on more occasions on this cruise than we ever have in all of the other Princess cruises that we have taken combined. Even his name tag was unpretentious, it just had his first name, Tim, with Captain is smaller letters under his name. Very personable gentleman who obviously practices the management doctrine of "Management By Walking Around"

Our cabin is pretty much what one expects on any Princess ship, with the exception of the 43" TVs that are in every stateroom. In the smaller staterooms, the size of the TV may actually be overwhelming.

Interior

Cabin IC

Cabin was fine though did not differ much from cabins on other Princess ships. Cabin steward was above-average in being attentive.

Port Reviews

Copenhagen

Stayed at hotels in Malmo Sweden for a total of 8 days before and after the cruise, crossed over to Copenhagen by train for siight-seeing, or stayed on Swedish side to sight-see there.

Find a Regal Princess Cruise from $254