3. Carnival Imagination
This was my wife's 30 birthday cruise. There was 9 of us total in our group and there could not have been a better way to do it. The ship is an older ship but it had recently been in dry dock and had some nice upgrades done to it. I love Guy's burger joint and Alchemy Bar. I had the burgers everyday for lunch. Our whole group had the late night dinning time and was nice to reconnect after everyone did there own thing during the day. In the evening most of us would end up at the piano bar singing until it closed. Then some would head to the casino to give money to the cruise line, but I would stop by for some late night pizza. We only got off in Ensenada to grab a few drinks then spent the rest of the day on the ship. Honestly this was the third time for me there and I don't have a huge desire to really get off but our whole group went and paid like 5 bucks a person to grab a shuttle to the downtown area but if you are in shape it would be an easy walk along the water. it was at most a mile and a half. All of the crew was really polite but sometimes the bars were a little slow. Our room steward was great and brought us all the extra stuff we needed. There were a couple of teenagers with us and they had a great time going off and doing their own thing. We loved the whole thing and would do it again in a heartbeat. We live about an hour away from long beach so this is way closer then Vegas and has everything that I would do in Vegas. Oh and one more thing on this cruise I get the faster to the fun just to maximize our time on the ship.

Cheaper then a weekend in Vegas

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by ken89119

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

ken89119’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Imagination price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6C u149
Cabin was good. the bed was comfortable and it was clean. We only really spent our time sleeping in there.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins