3. Carnival Pride
My husband and I, along with another couple, decided to take this cruise out of Baltimore. Getting to port, parking, and embarkation went extremely smoothly. I would cruise out of this port again in a heartbeat! We both had aft balcony staterooms on opposite sides of the ship. Our head steward, Dawi, was incredible. He took very good care of us. We have no complaints about that. The balcony showed its age with rust, peeling paint, and the deck chairs were speckled with paint. Our biggest complaint though was the constantly slamming doors! We found the food to be lacking in both the main dining room and the buffet. We chose to eat at the steakhouse on our second day at sea. There was no more than 8 other people in the restaurant, which we felt was strange. The food was well prepared and delicious. We went out on excursions in Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay. In Grand Turk we did the dirty dune buggy excursion. All four of us enjoyed it immensely. At Half Moon Cay, our friends did the horseback riding excursion and enjoyed it. My husband and I signed up for the stingray and snorkel. We were extremely disappointed. The only stingrays we saw where the two that the guides were holding. As for snorkeling, we saw more fish without gear when we went to the beach afterward! We wish we had known that Freeport doesn't have much to do. We would have skipped the snorkel in Half Moon and booked something in Freeport. At the end of our trip, debarkation was again simple and easy. Our cruise director Dr. E. was very entertaining! His activities in the atrium and out on the Lido were so fun. Fluffy also was phenomenal with her trivia activities. The stage shows, however, were subpar. Not at all what we have seen on other ships!

Last minute cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by bonbonlynn

Our biggest complaint though was the constantly slamming doors!

At the end of our trip, debarkation was again simple and easy.

bonbonlynn’s Full Rating Summary