3. Allure of the Seas
We booked this ship because we loved her sister, the Oasis of the Seas. I was not very impressed with the activities onboard, I was very bored. The shows were amazing though. The dining was good. We ate in the American Icon most but we did eat in the other two. The food is the same in all three. I was not impressed with the service at Silk. It was slow and he was not friendly. We had an Ocean View that was actually a board walk view and the cabin was very good. The ports were awesome. I would not go on this ship again well maybe far in the future. I do reccomend sailing on Allure of the Seas. She is a beautiful ship. There is not a flaw about her. The only thing I would change is have more activities going on during the day. Every time we would go to an interesting event it would be so packed you could not even get anywhere, because there was nothing else to do.

Okay