Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by uncgchick08

• Sail Date: Aug 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

I was there for a family anniversary. From the moment I stepped onto the ship I felt welcomed. My stateroom steward was (I Nengah) and he was awesome and very polite. I stayed in the oceanview room with a king size bed. The bed was very comfortable. The food was better each day on the cruise. For dinner time my group had the best servers ( Friska and Imade) I love their energy and was impressed that they remembered all 12 of the names of my family members seated at the table each night. The captain was very friendly and funny! The entertainment was off the charts and had everyone involved. The embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly. I love the different photo sessions available each day on the cruise. Me and my fiance went to get a couples massage and it was lovely! I have no complaints and I will return on another cruise through carnival.

uncgchick08's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 6D U49

City Tour

The driver was very knowledgeable of the area and was very friendly

Freeport

Once I got off the ship in Freeport I shopped until I drop. Reasonably priced items

Island Tour

The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly

View All 351 Island Tour Reviews