3. Caribbean Princess
I took this cruise because of the itinerary. I have been on Princess cruises before but I doubt I will sail on Princess again. They have cut corners so it isn't the joy of cruising it use to be. The food is very low quality. The steak knifes couldn't even cut the steak. The food selections were unappetizing. Dinner in the dining room took 2 hours very night and we would have to leave before dsssert to see the show. The waiters were working very hard but there were not enough waiters They had to many tables to cover. If you ordered a drink, you never got it before the food arrived. There was no music around the ship. There use to be music in the lounges for cocktail time. The port tendering was a joke. Waiting 1 1/2 hours to get to shore. You never knew where the gangway was to get off. Then you had to walk half a mile to get off. What happened to the on and off gangways?? The entertainment was good. BUT the most spectacular show broke down in the middle and we didn't see the whole thing. Said they would show it the next day but didn't. We got off the ship to take the hop on-hop off bus to find out that it was being charged to our ship. Which means we paid $40 more than just getting on the bus ourselves. The tour we wanted from the ship was filled before getting on the ship. Most everything that we enjoyed from cruising has changed. Now it is just move the people along. So many people were saying the same things. It would be nice to think these reviews would help, but I doubt they will.

Very disappointed in Princess

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by shar4813

I took this cruise because of the itinerary.

They have cut corners so it isn't the joy of cruising it use to be.

shar4813’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OV 207
The cabin was clean and comfortable. The cabin Stewart was very good.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins