3. Norwegian Epic
The ship itself was beautiful, food and service was absolutely horrible from the Epic. There were so many administrative errors in terms of billing and credit card authorizations (including unauthorized charges to our rooms) that we had 3 families (rooms) spending at least 12 to 16 hours over at guest services correcting these errors. They absolute worse was my cabin was flooded the whole week resulting in mould! I had to take prednisone during the trip because my lungs were in very bad shape as a result of the moisture and mould. My other sister had to take out a round of antibiotics as soon as we left the boat and landed on Barcelona.  I don’t think I can ever recommend Norwegian. Really disappointed that our families spent combined over 60K on this trip and we would have had a better experience on a 3 star cruise like carnival or a 5 star Mexican resort. Truly disappointed.  too much $$ spent on such a 1 Star travel experience.   I would like to file a formal complaint with Norwegian.   Thank you,

Terrible cruise

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Nadikjaan

Truly disappointed.  too much $$ spent on such a 1 Star travel experience.

I would like to file a formal complaint with Norwegian.

Nadikjaan’s Full Rating Summary