3. AmaSonata (APT)
My husband and I have traveled all over the world and wanted to go to Slovakia and Hungary and found AMA Waterways on line. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the cruise. The people were so helpful and the food superb. The itinerary was excellent. We enjoyed Austria and Slovakia. The Cruise Manager, Camille Dermis, made the trip one of the best we have ever been on with her organisational skills. She was knowledgeable about all of the places that we went to, was concerned for our safely and comfort. We found the food exceptional and the wait staff helped each and every person on the cruise. I have heard from other friends that they have gone on other river cruise lines and felt there were better ones but we disagree. We thought AMA Waterways was the best and will probably go on another cruise in the future maybe with our extended family.

GREAT CRUISE. GREAT PEOPLE. GREAT FOOD. GREAT ITINERARY

AmaSonata (APT) Cruise Review by barbarajeanpeters

barbarajeanpeters’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaSonata (APT) price drops

Nice cabin. Clean, great view from the balcony

More AmaSonata (APT) Reviews