3. Carnival Sunrise
We choose this cruise because of convenience. Leaving from New York City was our attraction. There were so many issues I had with the cruise. I can write a book.. Let me start with the housekeeping staff! My room had an smell. The toliet smelled like bowel and urine. Under the beds had dirt left over from previous guest. I loudly complained. Totally disgusted. They recleaned room. The lady who cleaned our room did not clean the room. She only gave us towels and made up beds. There was gum on sheet and she made up bed to hide gum on sheet. And the list goes on and on. My mother diabete testing stripes were stolen from her room. When she complained was told maybe someone you're with took them. Smoking cigarettes in casino very upset about that so I didn't go there. How about having 2 casinos one being smoke free? So guest like me can enjoy the casino as well. RUDE STAFF. I noticed the Philippines workers were much nicer to non-black guest!!! I personally had 2 encounter's with staff and was given such mean attitude look as if to say did I have permission to speak to this man!

Didn't meet my expectations