3. Ruby Princess
Overall, it was a nice cruise. Phone reps were fairly knowledgeable and helpful. Had a couple of issues that needed to be resolved and unfortunately, management fell short. The two that I spoke to were rude and very short with me, so be aware, problems will NOT be resolved. You will leave feeling very unimportant. The cruise itself was very nice. The dinners were wonderful. Got to try many new dishes I would have never tried before. The staff was very attentive. Lots of food choices. The pizza, burger and ice cream areas are not as great. Kinda like fast food. Enjoyed our time on the ports. Juneau - did the Whale Watching and Mendenhall Glacier tour. Skagway - Did the Yukon Discovery tour through Southeast tours. Ketchikan - did the Misty Fjords excursion that was highly recommended by Princess, but I would NOT recommend it. It was a little pricey and did not live up to the hype. The Valet Port express was very helpful. I used the Princess shuttle, which was convenient., but cost a bit more. Ubering, especially with more than 2 people is more cost effective. Everything went smoothly with disembarkation.

Nice cruise

Lucky Mom19’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
The cabin was roomy for two. We actually stayed in our room more than expected. Wasn’t warm enough for us to hang out by the pool. Nice to be able to see Glacier Bay from our balcony.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Whale Watching
    Whale watching was fun. Got to see lots of whales. Staff was friendly. Also got to see Mendenhall Glacier as part of the tour. Did the hike to the waterfall while there. All very pretty.
    View All 843 Whale Watching Reviews
  • Misty Fjords Wilderness Cruise
    Disappointed. Pricey excursion to sit on another boat for 4 hours and see what you’ve been seeing from the cruise ship. Would not recommend booking this.
    View All 103 Misty Fjords Wilderness Cruise Reviews
  • Yukon Van Tour
    The tour itself was fantastic. Got to see some amazing lakes and Iditarod puppies. Highly recommended tour.
    View All 126 Yukon Van Tour Reviews