3. Regal Princess
It was our 40th anniversary and we are both Scandinavian but had never been to Sweden or Norway and thought that would be appropriate. We loved our last Princess cruise so were happy to find the dates worked for us. We loved the ship--great food, entertainment, staff, didn't over push the jewelry or artwork. The itinerary was awesome, except 5 days in a row of ports was a bit long for my husband. But afterwards, we had another sea day which we enjoyed. We had a Cruise Critic Meet and Greet and I was amazed the captain, cruise director, and other main staff members showed up briefly at the beginning of it! Beatle Maniacs were great, among other shows put on by the staff, and special entertainers that joined for comedy and a ventriloquist. We felt at home when we got on the ship, and I wanted to cry when I had to leave. I loved the staff.

Great ship, staff, shows, itinerary

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Sjanderson6

Sjanderson6’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Cabin B334
We had sufficient room and the shower shape made it easier than some ships. It's also amazing how they get rid of the smell in the restroom with the exhaust fan! (TMI--sorry)
There was plenty of storage space and room under the bed for the suitcases.
  Regal Princess Deck Plans