Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by Tara_belle92

• Sail Date: Aug 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

I have been on 7 carnival cruises and I have enjoying every single one of them. This cruise was very dirty, the boat was very old, and there was rust everywhere. The bartenders at every single bar I'm not exaggerating were so rude gave you an attitude every single time you order to drink I overheard one of them telling another bartender the good thing about this cruise is it's almost over. Our Room Stewart took our towels out of our Room and never brought them back we were quested new ones never got them twice I asked for them.. My boyfriend ordered a drink at the alchemy bar 1 of the bartenders accidentally hit a drink in the glass shattered and the drink spilled all over me and my boyfriend and she gave us an attitude about it he apologized even though it was her fault and she rolled her eyes I contacted get services and they only offered me a $50 on board Credit. We bought the Cheers program faster to the fun and our tickets and together we spent about 4000 $ on this cruise and we got the worst service I could have imagined we tipped over the gratuity and still got bad service we never saw anyone smile which is unlikely, like I said I have cruised with carnival pleanty of times before. I have video proof and images of the staff being so nasty and rude I will never cruise this ship again and tbh how the customer care lacked to take care of this I doubt I'll ever cruise carnival again.

Tara_belle92's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 6E M85

The cabin window was dirty you could barely see out of it and the Stewart didnt even acknowledge us ever.

Tara_belle92