Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by applebee999

• Sail Date: Aug 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Inside Stateroom

It was supposed to be a family vacation, but for me it was a nightmare. The entire staff were very rude. When we went to the restaurants, the servers will rush my order. Everything was rush,rush,rush! the room was like being in a closet, the shower was plugged up, there was water everywhere in the bathroom, you can go swimming in there. The pool was so small it's a joke, my sons kiddie pool was bigger. The food was terrible, the same food everywhere, the buffet, the restaurants. Most of the time it tasted re-heated. nasty! So just to say you will eat the same food over and over again the menu never changed, and that goes for all their restaurants. Before disembarkation time, my family and I were getting ready to leave, when all of a suddenly my cabin door open, it was the cleaner. He put a stop on the door keeping the door wide open, while other passenger walked by and looking in while I was putting on my shoes, THANK GOODNESS I was already dressed!! these were his words" you have to get out" can you imagine this, he threw us out of the room! very very rude!!! If you go on this cruise you will never get a smile from any staff, you will not feel welcomed!! and you will pay more then any other cruise line. So beware!!

applebee999's Full Rating Summary

Family Inside Stateroom
Cabin I1 13641

Terrible, water in the entire bathroom room to small !

applebee999