3. Marella Dream
This is our 3rd cruise with Tui. 2 on the Celebration and our first on the Marella Dream. Personally I much prefer a smaller more personalised cruise. I am a people person, but even I get overwhelmed by the enormity of some ships!! What makes cruising so special is that the vast majority of the staff cannot be faulted. They work hard, are well managed and nothing is too much trouble. Every need you have is treated as important and dealt with without question. Staffs manners are impeccable and you are greeted with a warm smile any time day or night. We spent most of our evenings in Tides, and to our delight Maris and Thomas (Too Intense) had moved from the Celebration to the Dream!! We were not disappointed, what talent!! These wonderful people made our evenings. To see them in Siren's during the day was an added bonus. Not a note out of tune, interaction with the audience both as a professional and as new found friends. The care and love these guys have for the whole team in Tides makes the atmosphere spectacular. Special thanks to Ihim (who can also sing very well) for looking after us each night with a smile and a memory of drinks we like which blew my mind!! Top marks for Orion restaurant, and the daily buffet. Sorrento and Corsica for us were the best stops, sadly disappointed with Scisily as we found the area, rather dirty and uninspiring. I refuse to end on a negative, THANK YOU to all the Marella Dream staff for making our holiday so special. We will definitely be seeing you again.

My number one choice

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Caroline Hill

Top marks for Orion restaurant, and the daily buffet.

Caroline Hill’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

Saw more and interacted more with past cabin crew. The room was spacious and the blocked sink was dealt with within 5 minutes of us reporting it.
  Marella Dream Deck Plans