3. Norwegian Sky
When I began the cruise experience with the company my expectations were extremely high due to the reviews I had read. Not being able to go to Cuba was a huge let down and knowing we were not going due to unforeseen circumstances was understandable but at the same time I was traveling with a group of 13 including myself and some were not able to get in contact with the travel agent. I was told one thing about onboard credits and when we arrived on the Sky it was completely different from staff members. Some staff members were rude and instead of being friendly they either ignored me or rolled there eyes. Which is completely unacceptable due to me on a cruise on vacation with a large group. Also when we arrived I'm the main point of contact for the group of 13 which means I brought alot of people some who hadn't cruise before to enjoy this time with me and to get the experience which for some they weren't impressed. Breakdown from start to finish. Get out of the car we are greeted with someone who is taking our bags then they say can I get a complimentary tip (as if its a demand). We then get to the security area where they what I thought was 1 person working I look over to find that there is another line open but the employee isn't saying anything to anyone. I arrive at check in which the person doesn't even give me a map of the ship just a key card and tells me my room number. Get on Board not alot of people saying anything other than hello. No knowledge of a specific location to go to for food. Yes we have the app but we are also not trying to be tied to our phones (WE ARE ON VACATION). CREDITS FOR EXCURSIONS..... They were per room instead of per person. My cabin mate was a friend of mine and it should of at least been split down the middle. They just did things as if everyone was a couple and that wasn't the case for many in my group. Food: Not the best and were on repeat which got old after being on a boat by like day 2. Service overall: Guest service slightly rude Cafeteria staff very rude Crew working the floor we stayed on were the most polite and very attentive. Overall not the best and not very happy I have a $250 credit with them due to not staying with our actual course.

Could have been better

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by aps0515

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas

Breakdown from start to finish.

Service overall: Guest service slightly rude

Cafeteria staff very rude

Crew working the floor we stayed on were the most polite and very attentive.

aps0515’s Full Rating Summary