3. Ruby Princess
I have always wanted to go on a cruise, but because I can't sit on a swing without getting motion sickness, I was skeptical. Surprisingly enough, I very rarely felt any movement of the ship and when I did, it was fleeting. Seattle is a fun city to cruise from. Plenty to do if you arrive several days ahead of your departure, which I recommend doing. Cruise Alaska in August! We had absolutely lovely weather for cruising and shore excursions. I would suggest not trying to see too many things on a single day. It was not too cold so we were able to enjoy walking! Embarkation and disembarkation went extremely smooth. The food was very good. The dining rooms were lovely, and the service was top notch, but there were more casual dining opportunities available as well. The pool areas were well kept. The spa had quite a variety of treatments. Watch for discount cards in your cabin each day. Our room steward was very attentive. Read your Princess Patter newsletter each night before finalizing your plans for the next day aboard the ship as it outlines all of the events going on. I highly recommend Princess Cruises.

No Nausea!

marilynhohlfeld’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A602
Our cabin size was more than adequate, surprisingly ample clothing storage, bath could be a little bigger :), cabin furnishings (desk, cabinet, vanity, carpet) were showing some age but not too bad
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins