3. Majesty of the Seas
Though we got a discount on the fare (like everyone else) due to Cuba itinerary change, we were shocked after sailed that our state room only has 2 beds for my husband, I and our teen (fares are paid based for 3) so they had to separate my family with an insulting $100 on-board credit (basically doesn't cover nothing). Post-cruise customer service centre based in Manila, Philippines is simply set-up to block escalations to the leaders. We know the ship is old with not much activities. The most annoying part however is the crowd. It's not your typical Royal Caribbean cruisers, for example, our next door neighbour only return to their state room 3am every night and played loud music, screamed and laughed hysterically (mix of men & women - I tried not to think too much). I am usually a deep sleeper but had to call security twice on them and once they kicked on my door to retaliate (on security record). I have seen some washrooms flooded in the common areas (gross) and again you have to deal with crowd with different mannerism in the buffet area (Windjammer) which makes the experience less pleasant. The only saving grace is the food and the dining room attendants. We love ours and they are the only reason this ship gets more than 1 star. Entertainment wise Winnie Houston tribute is a must see, though the stage is the smallest one we have seen.

Poor customer service desk both on the cruise and post-cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by CSAU