3. Norwegian Joy
We experienced a laundry list of issues, some which I am sure I am forgetting. There were inconsistent/incorrect answers to questions, service and food are mediocre. I have been on an Royal Caribbean cruise prior to this and it was head and shoulders above this ship service and experience wise. We had to ask multiple times at dinner for drink refills and sometimes they were cleaned up even before asking if you were done or wanted anything else. My overall perception is that the staff is only there to do a job, not to make a outstanding memorable experience. Our experience on this ship makes me to never want to cruise again. Overall the ship is clean, however there's a lot that needs to be addressed to make vacations a truly memorable experience. I wish the outstanding service provided by the excursion vendors matched the service on the ship. Unfortunately, the service on the ship is no where close. Lastly, if you travel with children (ours are 7 & 11 y.o.) and they were bored out of their minds at the kids club after being there only an hour and never went back. I will never again even consider Norwegian for a cruise, I will stick to Royal Carribean and Disney. They might be more expensive but I'd rather invest more money to insure a better experience than to flush it on a Norwegian cruise.

Not Impressed

Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Joy price drops

Concierge Family Inside
Cabin CF 12541
Cabin was nice, plenty of room and clean. However, I don't know what the concierge did for you.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins