• Newsletter

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin:

Left from Le Havre France. Did not get a very good send-off from the crew as only 300 passengers got on here (vs. Southampton - 2300 & Dublin - 300). Kinda surprising - would have expected more attention, but embarkation seemed like an afterthought. Loved the ship, the dining, the service & the shore excursions. Great variety of food. We ate mostly at the buffet but did have a couple of dinners in the specialty restaurants. Also ate a couple of meals in the main dining room. All the food was consistently very good. Entertainment wasn't of a very high caliber in my book - didn't really enjoy any acts. My wife and I actually walked out on the first comedian show - he was terrible. Stale old jokes & then he made fun of little people. That was too much for me though others I spoke with liked him. No accounting for taste! The cabin was fine except that my mattress had a HUGE dip in it. Steward turned it over, but still uncomfortable. Very nice cruise for my wife & I.

previous reviewnext review